published 30 Nov 2016
by Us in a Bus
in General News category with
Four times a year we have a Training Week for the team to enable them to get together to discuss and plan sessions. This week we’ve been very busy! Activities have included:
- Training from Phil at the Institute of Advanced Motoring, on winter driving and general safety. He told us how to deal with snow, ice, fog and low sun.
- Quarterly Team Meeting which included discussion on what an excellent service from us looks like and Christine’s famous cupcakes!
- Training from Janet on dealing with grief and bereavement for ourselves and the people we support.
- A visit from Julian Temblett-Wood; Quality Assurance Managers for Surrey County Council to talk about what a good service looks like for Surrey County Council.
- 1st pick up of shoes for Sals Shoes who we are helping with some storage.
- Arrival of the 1st proper frost at the Aerodrome